CTS 250k Ohm true Vintage Audio Taper (30% Log) 24mm Dimple Back Guitar-Potentiometer
SOLID shaft, short 6.4mm bushing
original Specs for Vintage Telecaster® Guitars
The dimple back design makes them unique and distinctive; synonymous with the best potentiometers for guitars.
Super-Pot: aged real vintage pots often show a slightly increased resistance supporting a more vivid and crisp tone. TAD Custom Guitar-Potentiometer have a built-in slightly higher value to provide exactly this characteristic of a dignifiedly aged true vintage pot.
Vintage Audio Taper
This is a custom 30% logarithmic taper used especially in guitars and audio circuits. It allows a much better control over the whole rotation of the volume or tone control than with normal taper of regular industry standard logarithmic potentiometers. Since this is so special it needs to be custom made and was to often ignored by lower cost guitar and amplifier designs. We recommend to improve your equipment by switching to CTS Vitnage Audio Taper potentiometers in the TAD custom design for best control, dependability and natural performance.
TAD CTS 250k Dimple Vintage Audio Taper Potentiometer, Solid
- 1/4" SOLID brass shaft
- 1/4" brass SHORT 6.4mm bushing as used with Fender® guitars
- 24mm "dimple" dished back cover
- including nut + washer + lock washer
- solder lug terminals for tradidional wiring
- Robust "dimple" Construction
- special low torque for smooth control
- Proprietary Anti-Static Lube
- Brass Shaft & Bushing
- Reduced Shaft Wobble
- pre-soldered rear cover for easy soldering
- Low Noise Output