Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin. The SC-13E, with its patented Sure Align® neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a new, low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric. This special edition SC-13E features a Sitka spruce gloss top and ziricote fine veneer gloss finished back and sides. The design motif features an aperture rosette inlay with ebony headplate, fingerboard, and bridge. It also features nickel open gear keyhole tuners with skeleton key knobs. This model is available with or without a burst top.
Due to material availability the SC-13E Special and Special Burst comes with a soft-shell case.
- Sitka spruce top with ziricote fine veneer back and sides
- Tone Tension X Brace pattern with Sitka spruce braces
- Select hardwood neck with Sure Align Linear Dovetail Neck Joint and satin finish
- Ebony fingerboard with twenty frets and SC-13 Special Style inlays
- White corian nut
- Ebony bridge with compensated white TUSQ saddle
- Aperture Design with Multi-Stripe rosette
- LR Baggs Element electronics system
- Martin soft case included
Martin SC-13E Special Burst
Top Material: Sitka Spruce Back/Sides Material: Ziricote Fine Veneer Neck Material: Select Hardwood Fingerboard Material: Ebony Body Shape: S-13 Fret Cutaway Neck Profile: Low Profile Velocity with High-Performance Taper Scale Length: 25.4" Nut: 1.75" White Corian Bracing: Tone Tension X Brace with Sitka Spruce Braces Electronics: LR Baggs Element Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck Case: Martin Soft Case