D'Addario EJ40 Silk & Steel Acoustic Guitar Strings are designed and gauged specifically for guitarists who use traditional fingerstyle methods and prefer a warm, mellow tone. They couple silver-plated, copper wrap wire with silk interwindings, for easy fingering and a mellow tone. They are excellent for smaller body acoustic guitars and preferred by many folk players for their soft feel on the fingers.
With increased corrosion resistance, and environmentally-friendly, stay-fresh packaging, EJ40 Silk & Steel Acoustic Guitar Strings are made to last. You'll find a well-balanced sound, with each string presenting harmonically rich overtones that's perfect for both touring musicians and studio performers alike.
D'Addario EJ40 Silk & Steel Acoustic Guitar Strings - Light (11-47)
- Set of 6 acoustic guitar strings
- Ideal for fingerstyle, due to soft, silk-infused construction
- Warm, mellow tone from silver-plated, copper wrap wire
- Long-lasting strings with high corrosion resistance
- Perfect for folk and smaller body guitars