The Roland RE-201 Space Echo is a tape echo effect unit featuring a built-in spring reverb tank. Manufactured from 1973 to 1988, the RE-201 runs a loop of magnetic tape across several tape heads to create its distinctive analog echo. It features 11 different repeat modes as well as a reverb-only mode, wet/dry mix for Echo and Reverb, Bass and Treble EQ knobs, Repeat Rate and Intensity, two mic inputs with volume knobs, one instrument input with volume knob, and dry and effected output jacks.
This Roland RE-201 is in great condition, one of the best we ever saw!
It includes original accessoires bag with 3 spare tapes, the original cleaning set, orig. footswitch and dust cover. Made in Japan January 1980.
We have serviced this unit to bring this Space Echo in perfect working order, ready for use.
ROLAND SPACE ECHO RE-201 - JAPAN 1980
- No shipping due to sensibel mechanics
- A pickup locally is prefered
- Shipping only on request, without refunds and on your own risk!
- Roland RE-201 Space Echo
- Made in Japan, January 1980
- perfect working condition!
- all service work done recently
- incl. spare tapes & orig. dust cover
- incl. orig. footswitch