The Roland Jazz Chorus JC-120 is a 120-watt solid-state guitar combo amplifier with two 12" speakers and an on-board chorus effect. With outstanding clean tones and an effects loop, the JC-120 has been the mainstay of guitarists looking for its unique sound since its introduction in 1975. It has been used by such artists as Albert King, Andy Summers, Robert Smith, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Pat Metheny, Jeff Buckley, and Roger Hodgson.
Fully serviced, in perfect working order.
3 month warranty included.
This JC120 has been tested and we can confirm this unit is in full working order and is sounding great!!
Roland Jazz Chorus JC120 - Japan 1980's
- Made in Japan 1980's
- Rated Power Output 120W (60W + 60W)
- Speakers 12” (30 cm) x 2
- Connectors Line Out (L/Mono, R)
- Input (High, Low)
- Orig. Roland 2 Button Footswitche (Chorus/Vibrato, Reverb)
- 1 Button Footswitch (Distortion)
- Distortion & Reverb on Channel 2
- Vibrato or Chorus Effekt
- No shipping
- Local pickup only
- delivery within switzerland on request