Epiphone inspired by Gibson
Vintage style. Recreated for the modern player. The Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard Outfit delivers the tone you love with added performance. Made in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop, you'll get enhanced playability from a mahogany body, hand-rolled neck, and era specific electronics.
Growling lows, glassy highs, and everything in between. The 1959 Les Paul gets its signature sound from two BurstBucker pickups. Each humbucker brings classic, vintage tone, characteristic of the golden age of Rock 'n' Roll. Whether you love big chord progressions or lightening quick riffs, you'll be playing in comfort on a rounded 'C' shape neck. All night long.
A great guitarist deserves the best. That's why the '59 Les Paul comes fully equipped with Deluxe hardware. From the LockTone bridge to the Graphtech nut, every detail has been hand picked to bring you the best sound possible. And with a hardshell case included, you're ready to take your talent out on the road.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard 1959 Aged Dark Brown
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Colour: Aged Dark Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: ’59 Rounded “C”
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Scale Length: 24.764"
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Vintage Tulip Keys
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone ABR-1
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Dial Pointers
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 3
- Neck Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 2
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2-Tone, CTS Pots, Mallory Capacitors, 50s Era Wiring
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Switchcraft Toggle
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Limited Edition Metal Medallion Toggle Switchplate